Main » 2010 » May » 14 » Create quickly some interesting imitating effects in photoshop
Create quickly some interesting imitating effects in photoshop
Today with a simple tut you will see how easy is it to create nice and interesting
1. Forest painting effect:
- Create a new layer, 500x500 px and fill
it with black. Choose Filter-Texture-Stained glass:
- Choose Filter-Pixelate-Crystallize:
- Then choose Distort-Polar Coordinates:
- Apply Splatter filter from Brush strokes:
Erase the bottom of the pic and Ctrl+B to open Color balance:
2. Waterfall effect: - Create a new layer , 300x300 px and fill it with
white. Duplicate it.
Choose background and foreground color is blue( i choose 447cc8) and
- Filter-Distort-Polar Coordinates
- Right click on this layer, choose Blending options- Gradient overlay
3. Wave scene effect:
- Create a new layer 300x300 px, duplicare it. Choose background color
is blue ( i choose 6299d1) and foreground color is white.
Press Ctrl+F to repeat this tep once.
- Choose Edit-Transform-Rotate 90 CW
Duplicate this layer, set it to Multipy 100%.
ABOUT ME: I'm Jenny and i live in Hanoi, Vietnam. If you like what i write or want to keep in touch with me, you can subscribe to My blog, email me
or like My Facebook page to keep updates of my latest works.
Please ask before you want to post or translate my tutorials on other sites. I hardly decline if you ask nicely. Thank you :).